Thursday 30 October 2008

Life in G&T: Holly's Digital Story

This is Holly's digital story about life in Glanymor & Tyisha, made at C1st's Youth Night. Holly lives in Seaside.

Audio transcript

Photo of bus stop
This bus stop reminds me of where I live. We don’t have a shelter where I wait for my school bus in the morning. When it rains we try to keep dry in peoples porches. I would like a bus stop. The last one was taken away because of vandalism, but that was 10 years ago and we are a new generation.

Photo of park
This is in my community. When I was small I practically lived in the park. I went there nearly every day. When the pool hasn’t got water in it I play football in it. The pool is only filled during the summer holidays. There is often rubbish and broken glass in the pool which is quite annoying, I wish people didn’t throw bottles in there.

Photo of shelter
This is a shelter in Bwlch Youth Centre, but we all call it Morfa. Me and my friends go to the youth club. We would like a youth shelter in Seaside with Bluetooth to play music and lights.

Photo of Llanelli from park
This park is by my old primary school Bigyn. Me and my aunty used to say that there should be a lift or an escalator to get us up the steep hill in the morning.

Photo of multi-ball court
This is a multi-ball court in Morfa. I like to play football and sometimes basketball there. This is a lot of fun because I like football. It would be nice if we had a multi-ball court in Seaside.

Photo of wooden ship on Chocky Hill
This is a ship up on Chocky Hill. Chocky Hill is on a field in Seaside. It is new and has trees and leaf shaped benches around it. I go up there with my family sometimes. At the bottom of the hill I play rugby and football with my sister and cousins.

No comments: